RdP is a company expert in engraving, stamps and punches. Over the years it has worked with leading companies in sectors that are often far apart, demonstrating versatility and experience. It usually develops products in the field of mechanics, jewelry, silverware, watches, eyewear, fashion accessories, leather goods.
“We are a company that once made things with a file in hand. Now there are advanced techniques of drawing and computer modeling, yet ‘the hand and the file’ or simply ‘the eye’, always add a plus to our products!”
The high technical quality is imprinted in each product we create. Workings mirror, an example of excellence, are highly accurate and available for each type of product. But the quality is reflected in every phase of production, from the collaboration with the client, to the design, testing and production.
“Two identical products don’t exist and the testing phase to do a great job is one of the most unusual and rewarding stages of the entire production phase!”
The RdP company is registered with the Metric office for the realization of products that must has its approval.
• Engraving and modeling on plain surfaces, in 3D or on circular surfaces;
• Engraving and modeling on 21 / 2, 3, 4 axis with CNC machinery on all metals;
• Laser engraving on 21 / 2, 3, 4 axis, marking and laser cutting on all metals;
• Engraving on 21 / 2, 3, 4 axis and CO2 laser cutting on all organic materials (glass, plexiglass, leather, acrylic, rubber, plastic, wood, stone, etc..);
• Coining, enameling, filling molds;
• Rollers for rolling mills;;
• Punches in positive and negative, both straight and curved;
• Erosion electrodes;
• Graphite plates for weldings;
• Microcasting models;
• Auctions for damasked fabrics;
• 3D scanning;
• Metals: aluminum, brass, bronze, steel, stainless steel, iron, titanium, copper, vidia, lead, silver, gold, tungsten, zinc;
• Plastics: acrylic, ABS, Plexiglass, delrin, dacron, PES, ant, fluoropolymer, neoprene, Nomex, nylon, polycarbonate, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane, polystyrene, PVC;
• Composite materials: Kevlar, carbon fiber, fiberglass;
• Organic materials: leather, rubber, paper, wood, glass, silicone, porcelain, acrylic, stone, granite, marble.